Where to Find Steam Screenshot Folder and How to Access It?
While playing an Interesting battle on Steam or while troubleshooting some errors on Steam, If you are needed to take a screenshot then you can press the F12 function key. Just after pressing the key, you will get a pop-up about the file that has been stored in the Steam Screenshot Folder. But where?
In case, You are not able to locate the location of the Steam Screenshot folder. There is nothing to worry about. We are here to help you with the best possible way to access the steam screenshot folder. You can access these screenshots through the steam app itself. And If you have uninstalled the steam application from your device then you can access these screenshots from the folder where the steam files were stored.
Learn how to access Steam Screenshot Folder.
How To Access Screenshots Saved on Steam
- Double-click on the Steam Application to open it.
- Now go to the Menu Bar and then click on “View” and then choose “ScreenShots”. A window will be open on the screen.
- Now from the ScreenShot Uploader window, Choose the game from the drop-down menu and then choose “Show On Disk”.
- Now a new Window will be open on the screen with all the screenshots you have taken of that particular game.
So If you have the steam application installed on your device, then you can directly access the steam screenshot folder from the Steam app itself. In case, you need to access the steam folder without the steam application then you need to go to the remote folder to access the Steam Screenshots.
Steps to Locate Steam Screenshots Without Steam Application
To Access the steam screenshot folder, you will be first required to open the folder where the steam application was installed first.
- For Windows 10 Users, You need to open the following path on your device: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam.
- For Mac, You will need to open the Steam folder from your library. Go to users and then choose Username.
- Now open Library and application support and then click on Steam Folder.
- In case, the Steam Software is installed on any other location on your device then you will need to open that folder first.
- Open the steam folder and then double-click on the “User data” folder to open it.
- After this, double-click on the folder named as numbers.
- In case, You have multiple steam accounts then there will be multiple folders and you will need to open each folder to check which one you want.
- Now look for the folder with the name “760” and then double-click on it to open it.
- After this, open the Remote folder. This folder contains the data of all the games installed on steam.
- Now choose the folder from the list of games to access the steam screenshot folder.
Now, If you want you can create a copy of this folder on your desktop or easily accessible location. Simply copy the folder and paste it on your desktop to access the Steam Screenshot easily. There are various free games available on Steam. However, If you are looking to purchase steam games then you need to first add funds to the steam wallet in order to purchase these games. You can make use of Steam gift card codes to add money to your Steam Wallet. Redeem these steam codes and enjoy your favorite games online.